View Single Post
Old 10-31-15, 03:09 PM   #270
MaMa
Bosun

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

So, i'm a little excited ... but... despite not being completely sure of that... at the moment it seems i've found a solution to the problem !!!!

Further testing needed but so far i made a 100% success rate over 5 trials... still testing but since i have no time during the next week to continue my tests i wish to share this with everyone, so if someone can try this procedure in the meantime and check if it works it would be of great help !!

So, here we go ! :

First of all, an information on the test made. Tried with the vanilla game with no MODS installed (version 1.20), therefore if someone could test it with configured MODS or something else enabled he would be more than welcome !

Firstly i recommend to have the DBGViewer enabled (it can be found in the TDW applications directory of TDW UI MOD) and make sure to have the OSI.exe file in the UPlay folder set to run with administrator rights.

Start the game and when it finishes loading go to desktop (Alt+TAB). Start the Windows Task Manager and go to the "process" list. You should have the OSI application in the list running.

Go to the OSI process and click with the RMB, select "priority" and click on "real time". The PC will tell you that it is not possible but it will set the priority to "high".

Go back to the game and start a new game or load an existing one. After the loading is completed wait 10 or 20 seconds then pause the game and with Alt+TAB go to the DBG viewer. Check if all the elements needed for the campagin updates are loaded (check my first post to see which ones are needed for the game to run correctly) and continue playing.

Check if everything is working correctly ! So far my games worked fine, with all objectives updated and the tonnage bar filling correctly...

As stated at the start of my post : i cannot confirm if it could be a solution to the problem since i made only few tests but i want to share this with all of you interested as to have some feedback ! It could be a hint for the right direction to follow for my future testing, thanks in advance for every possible incoming information !

Good luck and fingers crossed !
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote