View Single Post
Old 06-03-21, 06:40 PM   #1192
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySeven View Post
I'm using the version of SH3 Commander (version 3.0.2.203) that came with the Living SH3 mega mod.

1. Do I need to rollback every time I exit, even if I am not enabling or disabling mods. Doesn't selecting "rollback automatically on exiting" mean I have to re-set all my preferences whenever I re-start it?

2. If I want to save mid-patrol (due to life getting in the way of gaming), do I select "return to base" (which seems the only option)? Then when I restart, can I load the save where I left off, or will it consider it a new patrol?

I've read all of the documentation that came with LSH3 and the SH3 Commander user guide and I am unclear about these things and would appreciate some help. Thank you!!
1. Yes, it's good to have the rollback auto option checked. No, it doesn't affect your preferences.
2. No, on selecting "return to base". That ends the patrol. You should have a save option by hitting the esc key. You then name the save whatever you want, and upon restarting the game, that name will appear in the list after choosing "career" from the main menu.