View Single Post
Old 06-10-19, 09:59 PM   #7
agathosdaimon
Planesman

Downloads: 142
Uploads: 0

thanks for that info, i think i am probably only halfway able at the moment to stick to your tips

i would like to know more about how to trasnfer aircraft? - do i make a transfer mission for aircraft on an aircraft carrier and send them to henderson?

you say the planes get wasted at henderson? what do you mean by this, they disappear if i dont use them or something?

i am bit confused there -
i cant fly planes directly from espiritu as its too far

also is it possible for me to send squadrons of planes lookng for IJN ships? i can select divebomb and torp missions for cv planes but how do i set a location or ship if these have not been located yet? and also is it possible to ever conrol planes in the air apart from recalling them?
i had earlier launched some fighters from the wasp when it was being torpedoed an the fights just hovered above the carrier - how do i send them after the bettys?
the only time it seems i can get planes to shoot down bettys is whne i have a percentage on CAP but i dont know how this relates to also readying and launching planes manually

so you dont suggest that i venture any furhter towards jap bases beyond guadalcanal?
i am glad then that i moving my carrier down south as the Bettys did make a beeline right for wasp and put alot of torps into it
agathosdaimon is offline   Reply With Quote