View Single Post
Old 10-02-12, 04:25 PM   #168
soopaman2
Der Alte

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
Sounds good, I am going to check on that tomorrow.
http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/LG...-Review_id3028
What would you are the phone's shortcoming? All I need is a phone that has decent volume and a camera, thanks!
Shortcomings, It is only a 3G

But it is wi-fi enabled, which helps.

It is definitly a charge every day phone, if you play vids, or use the internet alot like I do. If you bog it down with apps it gets bad with power management.

Google play is not as finely tuned as the Apple App store, and some of the apps are bug ridden messes.

Volume is nice, though it is not a boombox, it has a camcorder/camera with a light.

I pay 35$, unlimited info and texting, and either 200 or 300 minutes, I forgot, but I do not use all the minutes. (no contract)

Not saying the Iphone 5 is bad, just saying it is more than I need. And too pricey. My old lady loves it, I am not that impressed. Not knocking others if they enjoy it. I would rather get something cheaper and functional, and pay my bills or buy a PC game with the difference. Plus the contract, turned me off nearly instantly before i even saw what it could do. The one carrier nonsense they had with earlier I-phones is another.

And it is very good for both sides, that there is competition, the consumers win for once.

-Winston Churchill-

The most fascinating man in the world.
soopaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote