View Single Post
Old 04-27-10, 07:10 PM   #81
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by conus00 View Post
Hi Rubini, you guys have done tremendous work with the GUI and developing the .dll. It works perfect for me with the exception of the stopwatch problem. If you could point me to the entry in the menu_1024 I would really appreciate it. I can't find which entry handles the hands of the stopwatch. Also I'd like to know how to make it "pull-out" item (like it was originally or like you guys did the dials in Periscope and UZO).

The only small issue I have with the files I have already converted in Photoshop to 1360x768 that if I take a look in the same image in PS scaled 1:1 it is nice and crisp and when opened in the game in 1:1 it looks somewhat blurry. I wonder what is causing this?

The mouse trails are caused by the "missing" part of image which goes past 1024 pixels. (i.e. every background screen originally 1024x768 has to be re-sized to 1360x768)

That's a great news. Another way how to avoid this is just convert all the static images to 1360x768. You guys are causing me many sleepless nights because after you released the dll and the interface mod I just started MAJOR widescreen overhaul of the whole SH3 interface.
Here is a small teaser what you can expect:

The work is about 50% done now.
Very good one mate! keep up the good work!

As I said I have not contact with my home computer since some weeks until a month ahead. So, no help for your question for now(stopwatch). Sorry.