View Single Post
Old 11-24-14, 06:51 PM   #140
deadhead1971
Seaman

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

thanks again for the update Scott and thanks for putting this game together. here are some comments and feedback on the game. have already mentioned the periscope previously so I will not mention it again and do a peat and repeat. I'll try to address new suggestions. and these are just suggestions. it's easy for me to sit here and list all these things without knowing the hours it would take to put these all into place. I think these would improve the game but it's ultimately your decision. And I also realize that some of these are probably on your list for a future release too.

First up on the priority list is the main bug in the game. When the destroyers leave the convoy to come after you, they will swarm into each other and run through each other. Not sure if a buffer radius can be set.

2) once the destroyers leave the convoy to come after you, they swing from left to right, side to side and turn way too quickly like on a hinge. Not sure if I described that where it makes sense. The ship swing from side to side instead of turning.

3) it appears that custom is it's own difficulty level- hard. I think it would be better to keep it separate from the other difficulty levels. In other words I'm not able to make adjustments in custom and then go back and play in easy level (want less destroyers) . If you wanted to go all out, you could add a lot more options to custom that have to do with the difficulty levels- Number of destroyers , sinking ships remain on surface longer… Etc.

4) improving the water graphics or textures; including maybe some different wave patterns. This would be a major improvement but not sure the man-hours involved.

5) if it were me I would throw in some 1940 dates somewhere to make it have more of a World War II feel. Maybe in the title crash dive 1942, maybe on the menu for example easy level could be renamed "happy times 1939 to 1940." Medium level could be 1942 to 1943. of course hard level the last two years of the war. I think throwing in some dates would give it just a little more WW2 feel.

Thanks! Glad to see you getting some positive reviews on iTunes.
deadhead1971 is offline   Reply With Quote