View Single Post
Old 11-18-10, 07:13 AM   #1931
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Sp/Mp

Fine GordonVembu, your point is well taken.However there are 2 things that you seem to forget:

1) as ZeeWolf mentioned not everybody is turned on by Co-op, MP or online play.I am absolutely NOT! I like SP and I intend to stick to that course.That being said I am not selffish and I have told ZeeWolf in the past that if he wishes to pursue or invest part of his efforts into the MP aspect I wouldn't at all mind as long as other members are Ok with it!

2) It was clear from the beginning that ZeeWolf's efforts were exclusively or at least primarily focused on SP.Nobody tried to cheat you or deceive you into believing that TvsT under ZeeWolf's effort was anything but a SP dedicated sim unless you deceived yourself??????

Moreover you certainly had no business using abusive and using uncalled for language to make your point in a public post!!!!!

As for R.O. it's not a sim and not a tank sim; it's a first person shooter.INot a bad one.... don't think it can be a competition for Tvst in any way.I think games like ARMA 2 with it's i 44 mod, R.O or World of tanks are the kind of games that are best suited for your own tastes.Tvst SP is obviously not for you!

As for online play being the future, well time will tell.It could be a fad that will wane and wither or may be it will bloom.Who knows? However, there will always be room for SP sims or games as not everybody has the time nor the inclination to go on the internet and like to be their own masters instead.

. As well computer programming is progressing by such leaps and bounds that AI will soon be as good as human beings and thus you'll be able to measure yourself against a human-like opponent without going online or having to set up meetings that suit everybody.

Hope the controversy is over!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote