View Single Post
Old 01-23-09, 01:02 PM   #189
Nedlam
Ensign

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

This might have been mentioned before (sorry if it has already) but there is a mod out there that lets you sit on the ocean floor and not take damage. That might be a nice addition to the realism aspect of NYGM. I'm worried if I install it it will screw up the damage mod you implimented in NYGM. I thought of going through it and see if I can tweak it but I think it's beyond my modder abilities.

Also, did I miss the fatigue model that can be used with Sub Commander? I created a fatigue model myself for NYGM following the steps in the Sub Commander instructions. I'm worried I broke the morale portion of the fatigue model again.

Love this mod. I've know I've said it before but thanks for all the work!

@ itman
You need to put crew in the compartments to fix them I think the only places the damage control team fixes now are the bridge, the forward crew compartment, flak guns and deck gun casing. It might take awhile even for minor damage. NYGM damage takes a lot longer to repair than the stock version I believe.

Speaking of damage. I'm guessing that all of the extra submarine systems located in the bridge section (dive planes, torpedo tubes, etc) are there to simulate having to go outside of the sub to fix?