View Single Post
Old 03-26-10, 09:51 PM   #1
Nbjackso
Navy Dude

Downloads: 448
Uploads: 18
Default [REL] Updated to Ver.2.0 Nav Map Make-Over with Canals and Optional Airbases

Updated 5-11-2012
Patch 1 uploaded 7-7-2012

Navigation Map Make-Over Version 2.1
with Canals and Optional Airbases
By Nbjackso

NMMO Version 2.1 (Updated 5-11-2012)

The purpose of this mod is to make the Navigation Map more useful and informative than the stock version.

NMMO is a combination of several different mods plus some modifications of my own. The most obvious change is the land has much more terrain detail.

Version 2.1

-The main reason for releasing this version is because it was brought to my attention, (thanks Bubblehead1980) that the Golden Gate bridge, (2D and 3D) was missing, and the ports in Truk were not positioned correctly. Version 2.1 corrects both of these issues.

- Additional tweaking of zoom levels, again my intention is to make the map as “clean” as possible, only displaying certain information until it is needed. Added additional labels to the Nav Map, most noticeably island chains, capes and gulfs.

My overall vision for this mod is to make the navigation map a more useful tool. I hope you enjoy using it.

Optional Air Bases Add-on

The optional airbase mod will add visual icons of Japanese and Allied airbases on the Navigation Map. The airbase icon color will change throughout the course of the war depending on who occupies it at that time.

The airbase mod is included in the Optional Mods folder and must be enabled separately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod is JSGME compatible and works with TMO, RFB (both with and without RSRDC) and stock SH4.

The Readme file in the support directory is a word document which has more detailed information with images of the changes.

Version 2.1 Download: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3586

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nav Map Make-Over v2.1 Patch 1

This patch fixes a few things, and adds a few things to the Nav Map Make-Over v2.1 mod. It is IMPORTANT you view the "READ ME FIRST" file prior to enabling this mod.

Download here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=3630

Hope you like it, and happy hunting

Nbjackso

Just get me within 1000 yards,
and I'll d
o the rest

Last edited by Nbjackso; 07-07-12 at 02:31 PM. Reason: New version update
Nbjackso is offline   Reply With Quote