View Single Post
Old 12-19-18, 09:53 AM   #12
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

This is - for my purprose - the perfect demonstration object. The camera is mounted on the bicycle frame, not on the driver, and the road surface is exactly like what I am driving on 95% of my time when being on a day's tour, the surface of the tarmac and the state it is in, are practical identical.

He starts driving at around 3:25.

The pixelation and artifacts you may note here and there, are youtube compression, not the cam.

Super-dooper impressive, if I would not already have been on a fix, I would be now. Perfect choice for my intentions! I am in danger to directly eject into orbit. That little box is a game changer.

Brace yourself - Spring must come!

Second test session is on the way over here. Worth to note: not a single freeze so far today. And during the photo shots earlier today I noticed that the image saving works almost instantly, less than half a second. It was written two months ago that that can take up to 12 seconds, but it seems one of the firmware udates since then has made short process of this issue, too. Burstshots can do up to 30 pics per second.