View Single Post
Old 11-28-23, 03:51 PM   #1022
LuckyCapitan
Watch

Downloads: 172
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
It is next to impossible to tell you what is wrong, but you have to edit the NavalBase.mis file to have a naval base at Rabaul. Then the Flotillas.upc file to put the flotilla, base and boat(s) there. Be careful of the "DepartureDescription" lines, which is the location of where your boat will spawn-in when using that particular flotilla. You do not want to spawn into a dock or dry land, because that will cause a CTD, as would other mistakes in any of the following. Flotillas are numbered consecutively, as are the boats, and the boat "name" for the flotilla will use that flotilla number in its "definition", such as "F1JyunsenB" for the 1st Flotialla, or "F23JyunsenB" for the 23rd Flotilla (if you have that many). Be careful of date ranges for the boats also. You cannot be outside of the SunName.upc file's Availability range. The rest of the definition would be very similar to the other boats of the same type. You then have to have mission entries for the new boat, following the same consecutively numbered scheme of the previous boats. Then you probably want to add some "starts" to the CareerStart.upc file, so that you can start there.

The problem is that I did it all. But even so, I can't even log into CaptainRoom. I will, of course, check everything again. I hope that I just made a mistake somewhere or didn’t finish writing
LuckyCapitan is offline   Reply With Quote