Old 03-11-21, 02:35 PM   #127
Alpheratz
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypsan View Post
Hi Alpheratz!

Many thanks for your reply few weeks back. Making your self available for questions is really nice of you. I will have some very soon as I'm about to dive in in more advanced stuff now.

It's been a bit slow on my part as I was busy with other things, still I've started watching your videos and getting the hang of basics. After I graduated school of navigation level 2.2 I felt confident and skipped ahead to the one where you use Kriegsmarine tables. Yikes! No more skipping.

Also, I see Vecko already implemented it in the new update. Amazing stuff and can't wait to try it out this weekend!
Hi Ypsan! Indeed, it is better to go through the training in the order that corresponds to the playlist on my channel: there the training material is given from simple to complex and you can trace the relationship between the videos, so you definitely won't miss anything. I made a video about Kriegsmarine tables for demonstration purposes, to show that it works in order to interest the public. Taking into account the latest changes in 2.2.23 update, this video needs revision and I will already record a detailed training video on working with Kriegsmarine tables, but this will already be the final level of the navigation school.

Last edited by Alpheratz; 03-11-21 at 02:46 PM.