View Single Post
Old 06-14-15, 07:05 AM   #179
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0

I just purchased this game when I upgraded my tablet to a Samsung.

I really like this game. I think you did a great job balancing action and sim into one package. The graphics are nice and the game play is smooth... and it is fun to play. Not all game/sim programmers remember that last point.

I have to, respectfully, disagree with many of the posters in this thread. There is no way you can make this game into a mobile version of a fully modded SH3/GWX game. It is my opinion that if you try to go too much further down this road, you risk changing the playability of the game.

If I want to play a fully modded SH3, I have my computers at home. When I am sitting in the waiting room, Crash Dive is the type of game I can play!

Crash Dive is also a great way to get people new to submarine games interested... and this can only help our community.

If you make the game too complicated... that is, more appealing to the subsim community, you risk new people simply uninstalling it and moving on.

You have a good stable enjoyable game in which you are making regular small fixes. Don't improve it to the point where it is worse.

I do have one question about the game. Using the automatic targeting method, is there any advantage from manually offsetting multiple torpedo shots to attempt a spread along side different parts of the ship? Does the game mechanics even consider shot placement or will three torpedoes hitting the same spot be as good as a spread?

I am glad I found your game and I wish you the best of luck