View Single Post
Old 10-03-22, 04:09 AM   #5
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulrich Kröpke View Post
I think a lot of SH.5 players don´t play the "Wolfpack" game because for Single player modus there is no "Save funktion" or "Pause funktion.
I agree totally with that, at first I was a little disappointed with Wolfpack, I was hoping for a SH6
I play both, for me I found it difficult to get the hang of initially, the focus was quite clearly multiplayer but the developers proved to be flexible and more importantly they demonstrated a willingness to adapt based on feedback. Bilateral communication, a rare quality, I wish there were much more of in the games industry

Wolfpacks concept and vision I find staggeringly impressive given its Indi status, my only reservation is as above. Its not so much a case of not liking multiplayer, its finding the time to dedicate to a team effort uninterrupted, it places me in an uncomfortable position of obligation, or at least it feels that way.

Over time I've pretty much mastered the game, aided by the developers solo player user friendly adaptations. A bit of time and persistence in learning the games mechanics pays off in bucket loads its a good investment of free time

Simon