excel4004
Hans-Jürgen Hellriegel

Downloads: 262
Uploads: 0
Icon2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
I'm glad you like the new update guys.
I won't be able to do any modding for the next two weeks or so and my forum activity will be limited to my phone only but I'll try to leave few posts here and there anyway.
I'll monitor other posts as much as I can of course
so feel free to report any problems with current version which I could try to address in the next update.
The latest updates were all valuable to each other and have made the simulation wonderfully evolved.

This update is really great, so in the past the crew system was still a weak point in SH5. The new changes made by you Vecko are well considered and fit for me to 100%!

What should be the "tune" of the torpedoes in the past, in my opinion a very unrealistic nonsense! The current setting options, with the maintenance options are much more realistic and it just looks good.
I could deliver a lot more examples, in short, I'm excited about the new crewsystem!

All this optimizes the simulation in such a wonderful way that a submarine enthusiast wishes.

Oh, I'm so excited, I got my promotions points in "the New Campaign" and I'm now standing again, East of England during the Happy Times.

Thanks again "BDU" Vecko.

excel4004 is offline   Reply With Quote