View Single Post
Old 01-04-13, 03:07 PM   #497
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the explanation, minsc. I was never able to reverse-engineer the algorothm to make corrections analytically.

The Compressed Air button stays at 590 x 729 regardless of screen resolution. I have never had to change the position of any of the four consumables buttons. They all work correctly from your "stock" command_bar.csv parameters. So your coded correction for screen resolution is working. The left-side command bar button X- and Y-parameters, on the other hand, do have to be adjusted, because RFB, TMO, and OM all apparently change both the height and the width of the buttons, in addition to changing the number of buttons. The position of the button bar itself remains the same in each case. The dials and buttons for setting the torpedo parameters (upper left group) also remain correct with no changes. The TDC input dials (upper right group) and HUD dials (lower right) all require adjustment. Interesting that the consumables buttons, which are part of the lower right group, are OK, but the HUD dials in the same group are not.

I will PM you so I can send you my files. Perhaps they will give you a better idea of what is changing.

I just want to say once again how much your package adds to the SH4 game. Thanks for all the work you have put into it.

-Wayne

-Real sub skippers give orders. They don't push buttons.-
BigWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote