View Single Post
Old 03-21-10, 12:47 PM   #94
7Infanterie19
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Thanks!

hey skwasjer,

Thanks for that info. It seems simple and logical enough!

So, basically, with the "one of", it takes any of the first terms and adds it to the last term. I enjoyed that stuff (maybe I should have been a programmer, because it looks like fun .. hehehe). I gave it a try and it worked nicely. I added a time compression section, putting in "normal time" and "increase tc" as well, so that I have them in for now, until you have them in the official update. I'm going to try to add things I need for now until that update. I'll definitely keep track of my changes as per your advice.

I'm glad you mentioned that triple repeat for dive, just by chance, because I actually want to use just one dive command for that, so now I know how to change it.

From what I see, users will be able to easily add their own preferred command phrases once they see how it's done. Once all the commands are in the final version of the SHSpeech_Grammar.xml file, I imagine that it should be as simple as modifying the SHSpeech_Commands.xml file after that.

In regards to time compression, Time_compr_reduce, Time_compr_increase, and Time_compr_normal are there, but for things like setting tc 1024, etc., I can see how scripts will be required like you said. I look forward to those coming in later on. For now, with my additions based on your help, at least I can do the basics using voice.

I don't know if there's anything I can do to help, because you have things under control and know what you're doing, but if there is anything, let me know. As long as I can find time, I'll try to help.

Have a good one!