View Single Post
Old 06-02-16, 02:55 PM   #40
Cpt-Maxim
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

BONUS QUESTION- If you can name every NAVAL game shown on the MonopolyNaval board below, you get as many free copies of that image you wish to download absolutely free, without obligation, no dice, no paper money included.

Don't misunderstand my quotes below, this is just one man's opinion, backed up with 35 years of programming software, and playing earlier model software from others which understandably came with lesser capabilities for older PC's, with worse hardware.. see image below..

Quote:
Batara72
Not sure how the 4 player co-op will work.
It works with good people who want to operate in a manner showing they are educated in their role and having fun in their role. Your job as captain goes beyond running the periscope and includes promoting to the right groups of people until you find the 3-4 that are ready.. the rest should swab the deck. Or just run the sub solo and/or understaffed.. see reply to next quote.

Quote:
MegaThunder
I am not too impressed with the sim, it puts too much effort on the player and now you need more people to use it effectively and getting a team to play the sim is not always easy.
Definition: MultiCREW - (Several people or more in a single vehicle - distinctly different and in addition to Multiplayer)

See reply to above quote, because any "real" sim ever made had the ability to run Multi-CREW in a single sub, otherwise it was never made as a "real" sim.. and instead it was just a physics based solo player per vehicle experience as far as subs go.

This is the very first non-military or non-classified software the general public ever had a chance to try (for FREE) with sub Multi-CREW. It has different expectations than the standard solo video game. Otherwise, you get a full refund for any valid complaints during the free download period and a free delete option already installed on your computer.

You may find me on one of these teamspeak servers:
Subsim.com - subsim.teamspeak3.com
WWII Battleground Europe, Allied, - ts.wwiionline.com:9988
Elite Dangerous, Gamers Cove - 82.21.87.49

Last edited by Cpt-Maxim; 06-02-16 at 03:17 PM.
Cpt-Maxim is offline   Reply With Quote