View Single Post
Old 09-29-20, 04:31 PM   #6
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I agree, pretty strong realism factor with cams off and contacts on. Contacts just make it easier overall to keep track of targets etc.

I released couple depth charge mods for TMO recently, really changed things up. Tough, can kill your sub, just in a more realistic manner. Keeps damaging systems until cant stay afloat .

Actually about to tweak the mod again.
I like Trav's damage model, tho not sure all his depth charge changes but the sub itself, I loved the fact if it flooded enuf you may surface but you could easily sink back down and I loved being able to sit on the bottom without taking damage. Once I had to return to base barely above surface due to flooding. I have my disk out and plan to load up and play again soon thanks to you and will give yours a try. I also liked the fact the men became bedridden at about like 60% if injured. Course hated his env. changes but used my night mod env to overwrite it.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote