Old 05-20-20, 05:32 AM   #1
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 516
Uploads: 0
radar Radar search questions

Hello Captains
I have some questions about the Radar searching in Silent Hunter III
I have mod my game with GWX3.0+ M.E.Pv6+TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation +Stiebler4C_V16B1 patch and have some questions below:
1.when the Radioman tell me the radar contect for example at bearing 240 long range then I rotate my radar to 240±10° to searching the target,but sometimes I can get nothing ,no Range shows on my radar screen even I Continuously search from bearing 210 to 270, I get nothing both under the different range selector.
2. Sometimes even I have got the range with a big green wave on my radar screen but after few sencons it disappeared and then it appears in few senconds again ,The contect always flash on the radar screen it can not be shown consitantly is this normal? beacuse When I am playing sh4 if I use my radar towards to the target it will be shown on the screen all the time.
3. I use the Silent 3 Ditor to open the Sensor.dat file in the TKSS18 German U-Boats Compilation and found there is a new controller called WaterReflectiom in each radar antenna just under the SensorData.What this controller used for? will this controller influences the radar searching result?

Hope somebody can help me with the questions above Thanks alot!!!
Best regards
Toyotagt86

Last edited by Toyotagt86; 05-20-20 at 05:47 AM.
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote