Old 10-10-20, 12:24 PM   #5
jscharpf
Frogman

Downloads: 294
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
Jeff,

once your batteries take damage, you cannot fully repair them (back to 100%) until you return to your home base and end your patrol. there was a discussion on one of the forums here not long ago where this topic was discussed at length. you might want to search for it.

be advised that, under certain circumstances, damaged and repaired torpedo tubes will also not be usable until you return to your home port, even though they appear to be fully repaired. again, there was a recent discussion on this topic in one of the forums.

good luck!

km

Thanks KM.. the only thing is I never saw the batteries ever take damage, or at least I didn't see it. The depth charge took out my attack scope and damaged my other scope, (which I repaired), and I think some other radar thing.. I never saw the batteries showing damage on the damage page.

I suppose it's possible that they were damaged and I never saw it, but anyway, I'll take my chances today with a limited underwater approach to capture pictures and hopefully not get caught where I would have to stay under for a long time.. In that case I'll be in trouble

Jeff
jscharpf is offline   Reply With Quote