View Single Post
Old 10-31-18, 09:14 AM   #2
hauangua
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1333
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Who is having issues with the last few MS Windows 10 updates? Who has Windows 7, and is now experiencing issues? My Windows 10 laptop is functional, so long as I don't want to open and edit any files... I can surf the web just fine, but file associations are trashed, old apps don't start anymore, and those older apps that do run, can't do what they were written for without bending over backwards to get files opened. Just now I went to delete a folder that resides in another folder, using File Explorer. There are six other folders in there with it. Instead of deleting the target, which is a folder with 3 files in it, Windows 10 was going to delete the parent folder, with all 1871 files in the other six folders along with the "target". Apps that do seemingly function, have had their interfaces changed, and their functionality has changed, such as menu choices no longer stay open, and I have to click-and-hold the mouse button, then drag down the menu to my choice, and release the mouse button to make my choice... way different than it was the other day before the last updates... ??? Comments? Any suggestions as to where to go for info and / or help with this unacceptable behavior from Win10?? So far, all of the MS sites are worthless and "mute" on the subject. thanks.
Hi propbeanie
Number version of your guilty update?