Old 06-19-19, 10:24 AM   #33
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oby View Post
It should work.

I put some of my screenies at the bottom. Put them in chronological order from oldest to latests an you'll see how I did the mission(ignore depth charge pictures).

This was an experimentaiton(no real navigation,all map updates and so), for modding purposes only.

Try to use eastern approach as Prien did in real life. In OHII,there are some nice historical details.

Watch out for planes,destroyer and patrol boat on east entrance.

BF campaign objective bar should fill up as soon as you sink one apropriate target in mission zone(no tonnage).

It would be even better if AI would work normally. Try to save when you are on the spot and experiment. You'll see, that AI is somehow broken near ashore.

Good luck anyway.

https://mega.nz/#!CfwUzAqL!xmjWU-T65...gWHku7WVvznhY4

Thank you for your pictures
They are gorgious, I can see that you did meet a lot of resistance, I like the depth charge pictures a lot
In my first run, I had a lot of ships standing still in the Scapa bay, but I will check wether saving /reloading will unstuck them to get active, this would be the hell for my submarine...
A very good occasion to see if my 'Air Support' changes will work as I say, a lot of British planes should join Scapa once I am detected...Let's see...
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote