View Single Post
Old 10-18-19, 10:44 AM   #14
Abbott
Watch

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
I never played much with truth layer on, but I don't think it will try to classify if it is on. Selecting the contact should show what it is.

The sonar auto-crew constantly scans the bearings for new contacts. If there are many lines in broadband it will re-assign the limited amount of trackers available. And may not keep enough attention on it to establish an ID. If narrowband lines of multiple contacts on closely grouped bearings overlap then they have a hard time to identify also. Make sure the trackers are isolated.

If you get no classification with the truth layer turned off and sonar auto-crew on then I suspect a borked install.
I have been unable to assign trackers to any contact as of yet. I have been thinking that is part of the auto-crew's function because the function has not been working manually for me at all.

AHH, I bet I know what is going on!!! I am running Windows 10 as an operating system and I was using the / http://www.jiri-dvorak.cz/dangw/index.html file. The game ran but I was unable to alt-tab out of the game using that wrapper.

I then went to YouTube and installed The file that I found here at

FPSchazly site which now let's me alt-tab out of the game. It does not let me minimize/maximize my window but I can alt-tab out. I may not have a good uninstall of the wrapper file as I just deleted the .dll file.

I bet that I do have a borked install of the game! I didn't find time to try again this morning (I got sidetracked playing with my new puppy) but after reading yours and FPSchazly post's I bet that I have a bad install and need to redo it, I might be able to find time for that today when I finish up my chores and a project I'm working on out in the shop.

A re-install sounds like the next step in figuring this out.
Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote