View Single Post
Old 07-29-12, 02:35 PM   #7
Tempest555
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 0

Well I solved my MOGAMI problem and you may want to look into this solution.
I hacked in the RSRD Mogami Cruiser into my SH4 1.5 TMO because I wanted the all 5 turret MOGMAI-class cruiser. But no matter I did that vessel showed up black in the museum but with the turrets showing properly like the KGV in your game. No amount of editting in the cfg files with dates and names worked.
Hmmm that was weird.
So I went through all the files in RSRD Mod file and in TEXTURE files (low and normal) and there were T01's and O01's files for Mogami!! So I copied them into my TEXTURE files and lo and behold it worked. I didn't delete any texture files in the SHIP files-essential I have the same sets of T01 & T01_lr and O01 & O01_lr files in the Mogami SHIP file and TEXTURE files in DATA. Why this works-who knows-but it worked.
{as an aside the funnel cap and top conning tower was black in my hacked Mogami-I copied in the T01's and O01's files for Mogami 2 [this is the plane carrier varient] from RSRD and all of the ship looks normal in Mogami.
Weird.

My 2 cents and FWIW-copy the T01's and O01's for your British battleship into the DATA/TEXTURE files and see what happens.
Tempest555 is offline   Reply With Quote