View Single Post
Old 04-05-20, 02:05 AM   #9
elanaiba
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 3

locked down in Bucharest ... you can get out around the house or to work / shopping, with the proper self-produced paperwork. "I promise I need to go out" and all that. Still haven't been checked since that happened.

Two days ago had to take the Skoda to her yearly checkup and certification and came back on the bike. Felt like holiday.

They closed down the parks. We live near the biggest in Bucharest, and this sucks. Kids take it well all considering but it's bad for them to stay inside. Fortunately we have a bit of balcony.

The "funny" thing is I might have come back with "it" from the US, on the 3rd of March. Been to Boston to PAX EAST - so lots of people met + layover in London. Came home, one colleague was sick, then it hit me and the other with various degrees of fever, headache, cough. Went away after 1 week for me, 1 day for the other. State wouldn't test cause 'cause not Italy/China stops. Went to a private clinic and they didn't have thetest but did some blood work and it was not flu. They said its probably not Corona. Hope it was, in a way. Nobody in the family caught it, though, or no signs of it, so it probably wasn't.

elanaiba is offline   Reply With Quote