View Single Post
Old 02-11-15, 06:34 AM   #1175
Square7
Swabbie

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Default Accept new Mission without returnung to Kiel?

Hello!
I am really enjoying this mod pack, its just soo good really. I am having so much fun playing it and learning more about it.

But I run into a problem: At first after finishing the Poland Mission I had to time accelerate 2 days or so until the british coast mission was available, is this how it should be? So I started a new patrol and while I was on my way to the british east coast the special mission "Breaking the Fortress" became available (but I did not recieve a radio message as far as I know). So I wantet to try it but was not sure whetther it will count because I could not accept the mission, it turned out: It did not count.

So my question is: Is there any way to accept new missions without being forced to return to Kiel? It just takes so long every time... I was used to resupplieng in Helgoland most of the times.

Another thing I've noticed: Since the special mission was available I am not able to see misison objective markers on the map anymore (e.g.: center of patrol area).

Note: I am using the full download version of Dragon's Addon to WoS (+the German text mod), which is a bit old I think (WoS V. 1.02 Patch 5) but I wasnt able to get Real Navigation running with the newer Version and Dragons Addon.
Square7 is offline   Reply With Quote