View Single Post
Old 03-24-07, 12:09 PM   #15
castorp345
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 118
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvdrifter
I deleted my previous post and I have nothing else to talk about with you. You don't ever give up, do you? I don't want or need your opinions. Please go away.
ya'know, i really don't get it...

i've been nothing but courteous to you, albeit having offered some critical observations of your mod (which you'll note i've refained from in this thread), and yet you've been nothing but rude, pissy, and defensive... what gives? in most spheres of interaction that sort of behavior/response is considered quite unacceptable. the scant critical observations i've offered up have been nothing other than directed towards examining the means and method of making the sim better (to what i feel sure would be everybody's satisfaction), and have decidedly been impersonal in nature; and yet you've consistently reacted as though i (and indeed others) were attacking your person. this, if i may make bold to suggest to you, is a terribly immature way of going about things.

i certainly hold no ill will towards you and will, as you kindly suggest, "go away", but i'd honestly ask you to question your own behavior. i find it quite unfortunate that you seem unable to discuss these sorts of issues dispassionately.

regrettably
hc

Last edited by castorp345; 03-24-07 at 12:38 PM.
castorp345 is offline   Reply With Quote