View Single Post
Old 01-31-20, 01:00 AM   #3
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

If you have no mods installed, all you will need to do then is to copy the Save folder from the old computer to the new. Unless you did something really strange, it will be found in your My Documents folder, which is usually "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4", with UserName being what you log-in with, and "Documents" might be "My Documents", depending upon which version of Windows you have on the older machine. If it's XP, then you'll look in the "Documents and Settings" folder for "My Documents. The "SH4" folder there will have a "data" folder, and below that a "cfg" folder, and under that will be all the separate Save folders. You want the whole thing though, so select the "SH4" folder and copy the whole thing, and paste it into the same area on the new computer. Next time you start SH4, use the "Load" and see if you don't find all the old Saves in there. If you already have Save data on your new computer, it would be easiest if you re-name the SH4 folder you already have to something like SH4Bak or whatever, so you remember what it is, then copy the new stuff over.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote