View Single Post
Old 07-01-11, 02:09 PM   #32
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

This probably isn't related to the missing DB issue, but I couldn't help but notice you had the standard LWAMI mod and APAD activated at the same time. Only one database can be active at a time, and by loading the other, JSGME would have overwritten whichever was activated first. And depending on whether JSGME copies the active DB back to the "storage" areas (I have no idea whether it does), then you'll probably overwrite one of the databases with the other when you disable one of them.

Going to the main issue, can you tell if the graphics have installed properly? I'm guessing yes, since that probably went along with the USNI, but it wouldn't hurt to check. The quickest way to check would probably be to look at some weapons in the USNI: ADCAP, ESSM, SS-N-27 family, Harpoon, Tomahawk family. If our graphics are active, at least some of those should be a new model (some might not load because of DB changes).

My theories right now would either be that there is an issue with where the files went and JSGME isn't finding them, or that due to multiple installations DW is looking somewhere else for the database.