View Single Post
Old 01-26-16, 10:47 AM   #36
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG View Post
Despite of the fact that this is OFF-TOPIC.
No, most of us use and have been using Mediafire for ages.
For ages? Yes for ages.
Other services have come and gone (!) and some of us even suffered big time from the crap that happened to Filefront/Gamefront.
Ditto.

With the exception of subsim itself (which I only use for uploading REL-status stuff), mediafire has proved the most reliable/fast file sharing service so far. Google drive is also good when it comes to sharing documents and spreadsheet-based data. I appreciate especially the possibility of making documents open for editing by other users. I have a dropbox account especially because it is connected to My hotmail/Microsoft Windows account, but I didn't get used to it yet.

Quote:
Whoops!
I coincidently came across this post of yours.

Why dont you simply keep your inbox tidy?

Btw: You SAID you were sorry, but you did not do a step forward as this error shows:
I need to delete 60+ PM's. Every time I make up my mind and try to make some free space, I start reading old messages and never finish doing what I was originally supposed to

Quote:
And how did you happen to see that I tried to get into touch with you?
Just curious.
I got a warn on my mail box

Quote:
An no, I do no longer use Skype, Facebook, Whatsapp and all these data-collectors.
Okay, I will send you a PM when I manage cleaning up my subsim mail box. By the way: can you tell me what was the topic of your PM? Can we start discussing it in public?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote