View Single Post
Old 11-16-21, 05:57 PM   #698
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

I know; but the kid needs to go where they keep an eye on him till he reaches 30. Where were the parents; not monitoring their 17 yr. old offspring trotting off to riots, mayhem and civil unrest with an AR-15!!?? The kid may O.J. the criminal beef but there's still the civil suits coming up; marionetted by circumcised $hyster$ as bad as the prosecutor...and mommy and daddy are liable. I recommended the USAF Academy to my rambunctious erstwhile nephew some 40 years ago...he just made Brigadier General; likewise I kept pressing my youngest brother into the Navy when he wouldn't stay in school; he did 20 years incl. reserves and left as a petty officer after helmsmanning the USS Little Rock and San Bernadino...and has a retirement! I may thus be considered to have smattering of whereof I speak on child development...plus in police cadet Rittenhouse's case, I think his PD career aspirations are over with!??

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote