View Single Post
Old 05-22-10, 09:47 PM   #60
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

KC as I said in one of my past posts you need minimum 512 mbs dedicated.The HD 4350 you are suggetsing seems quite right.Apparently what matters as well as total video memory is the memory bus ( the higher the better 98 is better than 64) and the memory type DDR3 is preferable to DDR2.But i think your card is quite right and so is the price.

AS Sledgehammerand I suggested you need more RAM.I have 4 gbs of RAM but Vista eats 1 so I basically have 3 gbs effective.The more RAM the faster your programs will run. Otherwise itīs like having a Porsche engine with a 2 speed transmission.Hard disk spcae is also important .If your games are all in the C drive and itīs clogged with limited space available your games will run.Itīs important to defragment your hard disk on a regular basis.Some pcs( like mine) do that automatically ofr you every week for example.Finally when you play turn you antivirus off and any other program running, UTorrent , window defender etc.This way all your pcīs resources are mustered for your games not spread around.

8 gbs memory??? for RAM yes but for a graphic card itīs IMPOSSIBLE it must be a typo.The best video cards do not offer more than 2 gbs of video memory and they cost a great deal more money than $ 40.AT that price that graphic card would have been sold out in minutes!!!!!Just go on the internet and check the models specs.There are dozens of websites where you can check it out

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote