Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
USS Blowhard S Class
Cmder. Wolferz
Exec - Armistead

We've been stranded on the Mississippi river for 5 years since we were delegated to river patrol. I keep whipping the men into shape only for Wolferz to say "they're not ready yet" grabs his coffee, cusses the coffee, then he vanishes back into his private head. The only way to get him out is old school religious rituals, we have to make a sacrifice, tie a bag of deck shells to the left leg and throw someone overboard. The men are so dedicated when we ask for a volunteer, everyone raises their hand. Wolferz will come out, ask who was sacrificed, mumbles.."getting closer" and retreats back to his head.

TO: IMPOSTER S-CLASS
DATE: WE DON'T KNOW

CINCPAC is not pleased to hear that you are preforming occult rituals just to get some lazy commander to come out of his mancave! Let the old man be!
As for your self-imposed Mississippi River patrols, you are to report back to Pearl Harbor at once! Desertion is not tolerated! Head back to Pearl Harbor by [DATA REDACTED] or you will be facing a court-martial!
You are a disgrace to the entire US Navy!

COMSUBPAC

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote