View Single Post
Old 12-04-19, 11:01 AM   #8204
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

" “I go on this great republican principle, that the people will have virtue and intelligence to select men of virtue and wisdom. Is there no virtue among us?"

----

None that I could see of a sufficient scale. Parsites bribe the voters to come to power. Votrers are uneduacted, clueless and lazy. Dilettantees rule. Predators make the laws protecting their game.

Madison went into the same trap that Marxists and communists step into. He counted on what he considered to be the best in man. By that, he missed the sober reality. Because I doubt that his assumption even was valid already back in his time.

I do not believe in the good in man. I believe in some good in some men. And these days,a ll too often they cannot make a difefrnce anmyore, they are too few, the world is too rotten, and the mades are too many.

Disillusionment is the motto of this stage of my life. In princip0le we still live in the social order of the deepest medieval, with neufeudal self-proclaimed "elites" own enslaved peasants who are fed with illusions about how "free" they are. The world I see, is a slaughterhouse, and only those at the very top feast at the dining table. No blank bajonets in the streets over here. But illusions being fed, brainwashing being enforced, dependency commanded, self-reliance fought against.