View Single Post
Old 11-04-11, 06:16 PM   #2575
reaper7
sim2reality

Downloads: 258
Uploads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaKilo View Post
I'm not sure wether we speak on the same frequency here. Let it be 25% or 50%, but that was a value in total torpedo count which got malfunctions. Now calculate the %, that YOUR - 1 boat will actually get from that % of total.

However, I believe there will be no accurate calculation or prediction in game to mirror this event in the game realisticly.

Moreover we already have dud torps, do you guys realy think we should try messing more with it, like there isn't more important things to try to fix in game ?

I already mentioned IMO analogical fix for sonar guy that has already been made for WO.

But all I get for answer is silence and superduper plans for other things which asks the debatable attention, which as I think is not so important.
Yes but the figure H.sie needs in the percentage of faulty torps in the players boat not the number of torps faulty among all uboats - hence a random between 0% to 25% is a good figure.

What I would like to see is a higher percentage of duds for Firing solutions that use Fast90 and Impact only to get around the stock dud system.
Would be easy to monitor if torp is set to 90deg and gyro is set to 0deg and hence add another 10% chance that it will be a dud to encourage solutions that have a gyroangle not equal to 90deg.
After all The Impact angle of the Torp can still be 90deg for perfect shots

The sonar guy fix would also be a nice addition to the fixes, and I'm sure h.sie has added this to the list, but from coding myself - i know these things take time and what appear to be simple fixes can be nightmares to bring to fruition.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote