View Single Post
Old 08-18-20, 04:07 PM   #58
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re:Upscaling Textures and other improvements... update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJester View Post
Just checking up on you guys, to see if everything is ok.

So, any unexpected bugs?
Ok, just finished updating & compiling some stuff of late... and am back with a report on the latest iteration of the mod.

To begin with, this pertains to using it with the latest version release of 'Fall of the Rising Sun-Ultimate: English v1.2, just released a day or so ago...

After going through the whole shebang of getting that done & the mod in (about as dead last in the jsgme lineup, as feasible... that is...), can report, that the halo around the lights inside the sub interior, are holding as they should. No boxiness to report there.

HOWEVER...

The lights streaming off from light house/s, are a different matter altogether & can report 'Houston, we have a problem.!'...

Find attached a screen shot, taken as I was leaving port, to begin a patrol & sailed past the island base just as you clear Cavite, Philippines.

Thought I was seeing things while doing so, so I decided to eye ball it in a closer up inspection... & viola... *sighs*

Boxy halo ringed around the light source at the light house there...

*sighs*

For the time being, will be shelving the mod to await & see if a solution is found to this... other than that, the mod looks spectacular...

End report...

M. M.

p.s.

I shall check with My SH4: Operation Monsun Enhanced: Dark Waters & see if there is that issue with the light house/s, on the Uboat side of things... & report back, as soon as I finish that check.