View Single Post
Old 10-11-19, 05:03 PM   #51
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

This pest ^ is spreading everywhere. Its not just hilarious - in my book it is rightout criminal. As I said, the idea of negfativ eitnerest is a violation of the meaning of interest.

UniCredit, a Itlaian bank and mother auf BankAustria, raises penalty fees from 100.000 coins on from 2020 onb, they just said. Some banks in Germany already are there already as well, and consider 0.5% and more on money accounts even below 100,000.

At the same time, more and more people pay with plastic money and smartphones and want that cash money gets abandoned so that they are more vulnerable to getting ripped off themselves, and additionally getting charged directly or indirectly by credit card "service providers" who already slobber at the outlook of being able to dictate the charges in the near future. The Swedes even prohibit cash money by law. Lagarde considers Gsell's scalage money (Schwundgeld), and wants the prohibition of gold and other precious metals.

I wish them all broken necks, these mobsters and gangsters, robbers, fraudsters and plunderers. It shoud be clear by now that the "strategy" by th ECB which it ran in the past years, - DID NOT WORK and WILL NOT WORK to get economy lofted and boosted.

And I still wait for any of these inco,metent fools giving me an expalnaiton that can not be shreddered ion zero time of why an inflation rate is desirable and good for the eocnomy. I know the excuses they give, yaddayadda. Its just that they all are bull. There is no need for and no health in and there shall not be a desire for inflation at all. Thats just more Keynesian bull.

Its all crap. And due to the explanations given a gentleman and economist and mathematician from Ireland named Richard Cantillon already in the 18th century, we know why with this crap system the rich ever become richer and the poor ever poorer. The interventionist money system does not work as claimed by Keynesians. It works exactly to the opposite effect. And Cantillon's description of whjat now is known as the Cantillon effect is sitll valid and true. And the death sentence for all these quantitive easing madness ideas.

Why do we have madmen shooting at synagogues? Why are there no sane men shooting at the ECB and FED and central banks headquarters? Because we get told, trained, and educated all life long to be servile, obedient victims. Passive, harmless sacrificial lambs. People do not get indignant about this abuse, because they have been trained to mislearn to become indignant by themselves if not being told by politicians and ideological agitators and lobby groups that they should get indignant at something - the things this government or that special interest group want them to be idignant at, of course.

Being a defenseless sacrificial lamb is being declared the moral duty and proper ideal today. Altruism is the imperative erected by the collective. Own interests is the evidence that rewards the individual a sentence for being guilty and condemnable. Resisting populism like this is the death of your social life. Telling by experience. But I can asssure them that the antipathy is wholeheartly mutual.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-11-19 at 05:17 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote