View Single Post
Old 10-23-19, 06:36 PM   #7
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > DeckHand
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

First of all I know nothing about STEAM "propbeanie" is the king of STEAM.

[QUOTE]Navigation and Attack maps not extending[/QUOTE] With your game installed unmodded were you able to run the stock game?

GWX 3.0 and HSIE applications both are patched to the SH3.exe

Also added is
Quote:
Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final supplement
Do not know what you mean by the word "supplement"

Also added is
Quote:
TychoSh3Patch
There is a lot going on here, h
ave you read these instructions properly?

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=231140
This patch will not work by default with Steam version of the "sh3.exe"! In order to use it, you must first apply "H.Sie patch".

This patch will change your "sh3.exe" file.
You have to follow some rules, to avoid possible problems:
1. Archive and keep somewhere safe your original "sh3.exe" file.
2. There are other patches, that make changes to the "sh3.exe" file, like "Hardcode fixes (H.Sie)" and "Add-on for hardcore fixes (Stiebler)", install these before my patch.
3. When you are dealing with such patches, you must always start from original "clean" "sh3.exe" file.
Here I think of four variants:
  • Your SH3 is not Steam version, and you do not use "H.Sie fixes" and "Stiebler add-on": you take your original "sh3.exe" and patch it with my patch.
  • You use "H.Sie fixes": you take your original "sh3.exe" and patch and set-up it according to H.Sie's instructions. After that you copy this already patched "sh3.exe" file and patch it with my patch.
  • You use "H.Sie fixes" and "Stiebler add-on": you take your original "sh3.exe" and patch it with "H.Sie fixes", then patch and set-up it with "Stiebler add-on", according to Stiebler's instructions. After that you copy this already patched "sh3.exe" file and patch it with my patch.
  • If you use the Steam version of the game. You must first use the "Hardcode fixes (H.Sie)" before my patch. "Add-on for hardcore fixes (Stiebler)" is optional, but also before my patch.

Test each stage as you go.
Disable the Ahnenerbe mod and test your game and see if you are getting the same problem?

If yes, you need to IMO start again and take each stage of the instructions one at a time and check that your game runs correctly before adding another application.

Disable the rest of the mods if necessary these can be added later.

Peter

THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote