View Single Post
Old 12-16-05, 01:54 PM   #14
TLAM Strike
Navy Seal

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6

Name: Bill

I grew up living with my grandmother in the nicer section of the city (Rochester) until she died. I then moved in with my dad who lived by the airport. We lived there for several years (until I graduated in 2002) then the county bought out the land and we moved to East Rochester.

Back in school I attended a vocational course for the last three years where I learned some computer programming (C++, VB) and met a bunch of my friends but forgot most of what I learned. We did have the honor of literally driving our teacher crazy a few months in to your third year, luckily we got a better teacher who loved WWII aircraft and the last half of the school year was a blast (the last two weeks of school he let the entire class play Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight on the class’s LAN, me and John kicked ass with the Dark Side ).

I got a computer around 2000 and started playing old sims like Jane’s Fighters Anthology and Tom Clancy’s SSN. Eventually I got a better machine and discovered Sub Command on the shelf at Wal-Mart and started reading everything I could about submarines. A year or so latter I got an Internet connection and ended up here.

TLAM Strike is offline   Reply With Quote