View Single Post
Old 02-10-10, 06:53 PM   #29
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyACE View Post
Thanks lurker. I was starting to think that I may have installed the mods in an incorrect order and there was some conflict. Glad I was wrong

I should implement this patch once I'm finished with the patrol and back in port, right?

By the way, here's a screenie of how I implemented your mods. Can you tell if they are indeed in the right order?

In case you ask what the OM_SH3_Command_Keys_patch is. It's from the OMEGUv300patch4. It's the update to the command keys. I renamed it slightly because I couldn't put it into the MODS folder without it overwriting the original OM_SH3_Command_Keys mod that came with OMEGUv300. Did I do this right or should I have let it overwrite it?

Overall though I'm really enjoying this. I've never played with a surface vessel before in any of the SH games. Thank you for making it compatible with your wonderful OM mod

PS - you are right, I checked the orange crew and they do have slightly less health, but I seem to have nothing or no one on board to heal them. Do I need to simply recruit another crew member with a special ability in medicine?

The "OM_SH3_Command_Keys" from OMEGU v300 patch4 pkg is designed to "replace" the original, so just "overwrite" it

Quote:
Do I need to simply recruit another crew member with a special ability in medicine?
Yes

Quote:
I should implement this patch once I'm finished with the patrol and back in port, right?
You can install it without having to return to port
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote