View Single Post
Old 03-28-07, 11:38 AM   #16
GlobalExplorer
Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner
Have you tried Pirates of the Carribean with Build13 Mod, Build 13 has done what GWX has done for SH3. Includes new characters,weapons,ships,Islands,interface and much more. This mod has been 3 years in the making and it rocks

Here is a link for you if your interested, Go to POTC mod section for info and grab the build from main page www.piratesahoy.net
@Gunner: I bought the game, after your and other's recommendations, as it was very cheap ..

Sorry, no pun intended I am old enough to know thats not your fault .. you are entitled to likeing the game and so am I to say that - the game, even with build 13 installed, is the most ridiculous junk I have seen in a long time - it is absolutely off to compare this with the original Pirates! as most of the time you will do boring things like running through silly looking land environments, wondering why a PC game could have release with such a painfully inadequate interface, and looking for a way how to switch off the awful soundtrack.

My verdict: the mod may be nice, but the game sucks so much that it really doesn't matter. Every fan of the original Pirates! and Pirates! Gold should stay clear of this - otherwise he might buy a console as well.

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote