View Single Post
Old 10-01-09, 10:09 PM   #8
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by caymanlee View Post
Sure, my friend. and I assume you already know something about that. base on the weapon codename(number, translate to Binary) in database, Hex the wpnloadout*.dll, replace originals. then add new ones info into Game's Reference databse, make some bitmap, computil them into wpnloadout*.grp, and there you go, it's the basic steps.

but if you wanna perfect, there are more than one *.dll file to modified, I got to admit, that takes a lot of time.
Any possibility you might do a tutorial on this because lots of people would like to know how to do it.

Quote:
remember the "FleetCommand.exe" I sent to you last year, that used Hex tool, but it was easy, because that only required modified the "text" word. mostly, "Binary replacement" is required
I though I knew you, but caymanlee is a bit different from cayman.

Yep I remember that FC.exe very cool, have you done any other modding to the FleetCommand.exe file?

Quote:
I think we should build a handsome Astute, and add into RA_mod, that would be awesome
That would be great.

There one problem though the RA Mod database is password protected, so we couldn't do that unfortunately.

Best Regards.

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote