View Single Post
Old 07-26-12, 02:16 PM   #53
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@Igorlikespike:
Quote:
I have patched sh.3exe (GWX) to V16B1 and enabled it with JGSME. (I followed instructions to the letter) But when I try to enable the Stiebler 4B_add-on for V16B1 via the JGSME the program informs me, that sh3.exe has been altered by "supplement to V16B1(JGSME) mod". Should I combine supplement and add-on into one folder?
You could combine the two mods into one folder but, if something goes wrong, where will you start to look?
I advise against the idea.

Instead, simply install H.sie's 'supplement to V16B1(JGSME)' mod with JSGME - presumably you have done this already.
Then install the Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1 mod folder after H.sie's folder, ignoring all warnings.

Since you are a user of GWX, be sure to delete the sub-folder Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1\Sea before installation with JSGME. Otherwise you will get a CTD during second-stage loading of the game. (Users of stock SH3, and of other supermods (except NYGM), should probably delete the same folder too.) But this issue is considered in more detail in the Stiebler4b patch instruction-manual.

I hope that helps,
Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote