View Single Post
Old 02-16-21, 03:38 PM   #6366
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Some German federal states have stopped vaccinatinng the AstrZeneca vaccine.

In Germany, the vaccine is ot licensed for use in abvove 65 yera old, since not enough data is provided.

So it get used only on younbge rpeopeol with priority, due to thgeir system relevance: fire fighters, policemen, nurses, doctors and such.

Now, in severla jpositals they realsied that the yhad severe shiortages in Covid personell suddenly, after they had AZ vaccination for the personell. Quite a signficant ammount of these people developed so severe vaccination symptoms after the first shot, that they had to report ill and stayed at home. It reaches as far as partial body paraylsis lasting for days. Its not an ifnecitoin, but a storng immune reaciton to an simulated infection, of course, but since it is used in younger people and not the older, their immune system is stronger and has more biting power than that of much older people.

The vaccines of Moderna and Biontech/Pfizer cna show heavy symptoms, too, but in htese two it is usually not after the first but the second shot.

These severe reactions by the immune system are comign fromt hat vaccine that has had severla troubles already during phase 1, 2 and 3 trials, more thna any of the other, AFAIK.

This and the silence of polticians avbout it is beign taken note of in germanby, and I am sur eit will add to thre already not small scepticism here. Many peopoe, especially nurses and staff in hospitals, refused to accept beign avccinated with the AZ jab. They will not get less, but more now.

Some weeks ago it was revealed by a magazine that the German health minister pressed officials from the pharmacists association and a doctors association to straightout lie to customers and patients asking about possible side effects, and to play things down and openly deny that there could be more severe reactions and complications.

Unforgivable stupidity, is you ask me. A lie only works if it doe snto get uncovere.d this one was uncovered very quickly, and it already has seriously backfired. Trust has been further eroded, scepticism has been fostered.

Its a funny coutnerffect, in a way. Imagine a moment my strategy - boosting and modulating my immune system by supplementing it with vitamines, minerals, trace elements in nhig doses - works. I then would maybe have a higher risk of being more seriously affected by the sideffects of the vaccination itself thna many others becasue my immune system is in tipptop shape and easgerly headjumps into the "fight" against the simulated enemy. Granted, its nothing that will kill me, but I planned things slightly differently when I started to execute that strategy...

------

Criticism is mounting in germany on the fact that financing the development of actual meidcaitosn agaiunbst Covid 19 has been so far almnost negklected in faovur of financing vaccine research. A very one-sided, all money on one bet strategy, I realsied that this was stupodi when some weeks ago already I saw a TV report on how little money is being used on developing drugs/medications, and think this is another major failure of the German decision-makers. Because until these few weeks ago, prctically no state aid was paid to the few private developers at all! And even now its just drops of water on a hot stone what there flows in money.

It is risky to assume vaccone alone will get us out of this. Vacicnes will become ineffective, to inor oarts they alreadsy have shown to be impoitent on the mutated forms. We will need medical treatment options for sure - in fact we already increasingly need them right now. Research for a cure.

Vaccines are one sid eof the medal only. the other side is so far ignored. Not wise.