View Single Post
Old 01-17-06, 03:26 PM   #14
GlobalExplorer
Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

@Mr.Fleck: Thanks for the thumbs up. You are correct, the mine randomization is a special issue. Right now I am not showing the waypoints of all the mines, but just the waypoint of the OrdnanceUnit. The problem with randomization in ports is, that units might show up on land, but a small randomization would be better. I have put this into valid suggestions.

@Mr.Fleck: I am not using Sh3Commander, but if it is writing into the wardiary as well, you can't have both. But in coming versions it should be absolutely no problem to analyze the wardiary better (right now it also overwrites your sinkings, thats why I said generate at the beginning of a mission, somewhat out of port).

@Marhkimov: To some extent. I guess I could implement a spysat mode that shows all units in a certain timeframe with their internal Ids. You can also find some information in Sh3Gen's debug files. But right now I don't have plans to implement too many nice-to-have's, as there is still much work to be done to improve the current features.

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote