View Single Post
Old 07-29-19, 10:39 AM   #24
PanicEnsues
Dev Team

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderWaterGamer View Post
- Will there be a manual AA gun station? (since planes are added in)
Yes; my goal is to basically integrate my other mobile game, "Tail Gun Charlie", to provide the AA gunnery system. Though I may regret that once I actually start working on it and see what a nightmare it becomes...

Quote:
- Will there be a TDC or a way of getting ship data manually e.g. A stopwatch, a range finder...?
There is a TDC that will take care of targeting as long as you have visual contact (and have it turned on); otherwise, you'll have to use the "intersecting paths & times" manual targeting system from Crash Dive.

Quote:
- Will there be a possibility to go from room to room in the sub? ( just one view of the room, but you can look around and interact with stuff...)?
No. While it would be immersive, creating interior spaces wouldn't add to gameplay, and I just don't have the resources to build them all out.

Quote:
- Same with the deck and conning tower
Just the bridge, where you will use binoculars for spotting and TBT targeting when surfaced.

Quote:
- Will there be a hydrophone station?
Yes, but indirectly; data from sound, sonar, spotting, and radar are all combined into the "Chart View", where either precise or estimated enemy ship positions will be displayed based on what can be detected.

Thanks for the notes!

-Scott