Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
I think the less ugly version is yours + one square :
I thought you were sponsoring the below version, but that's okay

Quote:
I'm not interested to add a harbour. But why not a little village.
Not really an harbor, but a sheltered natural inlet with a few structures. See the picture below:

Red: quays/seawalls
Blue: jetties
Yellow: Men-Brial lighthouse
Black: warehouses

Quote:
That's an example

Quote:
You know, I think the best way to add better looking halos (with different colors, etc.) is too create new halos for Materials.dat
Can you please look into it? Isn't there a 'Color' section among the properties of the ParticleGenerator controller?

As I said yesterday, I have managed making the light effect on our lighthouse to have water reflections (RayTracedHalo controller replaced with WaterReflection controller), but I have noticed a weird glitch: when seen from a distance, the smooth borders of the light particle become partly opaque, and I see a semi-transparent square with the light flash painted on it, where I should se a totally smooth transition from full light to the sky color. I will investigate if this error is caused by my changes but I doubt that. It might also be my NVidia gfx card, or some graphic setting, but I was also wondering if the FastParticleGenerator wouldn't be more appropriate for our quick flashing light

Quote:
I've found interesting maps :
Very nice (!) but we need to clean them up and to resize them to the same scale and lat/long proportions as SHIII

On a side note: you cannot imagine how much progress I made with our current model, and guess what? Don't ask me how, the specular mask doensn't cause any longer black textures, though it still seems to do nothing. More on that later
gap is offline   Reply With Quote