View Single Post
Old 03-29-21, 05:56 AM   #20
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Huawei's 5G kits are world leading.

My old Huawei smartphone (now used as a Navi exclusively on my ebike) beats the more expensive Samsung phones that since then went through my hands (for my Mum, and myself) by clear margins.

Fenix is a company that has beaten up the price market for LED torchlights. Superb manuifacturing quality, for prices that the multiple timers more expensive US competition and European competition could not long compete with, and had to give ground to. Now all such lights are much cheap, the general price niveau is down.

( I complain about the advertizing and business practices of Chinese traders on Wetsenr platrofmres, however. Often you get straightly lied to your face, information on terms and conditions and locatiosn from which the shipping actually starts, are deceived and kept hidden behind misleading formulations. But Chinese business practices are something Chinese zraders have earned a bad reptuation for in Asia since many centuries already. Be on your guard all the time, and never take a weak position towards their offers, better say No from early on. Personally I have drawn consequences and do not order form anything related to Chinese companies anymore. Too many smelly experiences. Lying is as common as copyright infringement and stealing intellectual property. Thats not just clichées or racist lies - thats simply empirical fact.)

Last edited by Skybird; 03-29-21 at 06:05 AM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote