View Single Post
Old 09-20-11, 01:41 PM   #94
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkhen20 View Post
hey hans, glad to see you made your way down into SH4 mods. by far it would be great and awsome for you to extend your talents in improving OM for the SH community. i do not take any credit on the work that has been done in our mod The Kriegsmarine add-on mod for OM, i just started the idea and was trying to keep the fire started but from some real life situations and lack of communications it would seem that fire has died out. we did have a modder that was transferring SH5 uboats to OM such as the TypeVII A,B,C and perhaps later the IXDs. the type A was coming along excellent and was beautiful so far. I have a sound fix that brought the GWX feel into the game and background fixes and wallpapers and some lighting and weather improvments, oh and we had Wolfpacks figured out but was working on models. but as you stated before the fire has died out due to SH5 and loyal SH3 fans. so like i said its nice to see you in here poking around and i wish it would be more exciting though.

Regards,
drakkhen20
P.S.- in regards to our mod. if you have any further questions PM me.
Hi mate,

Thank for replying and it is nice to see you are still active on this forum.

Fot the moment i will put it on ice since we must finish and deliver for SH3 but at the end most of the work would just have to be port in SH4.

And yes i know that it is pretty hard these days to find fellows modders that are dedicated onto the long journey of building a supermod.

These days people just consumed and trash everything in a matter of week but i am not like that when i see a classic i can play it even long after the crowd have left.

Immortalizing history is our greatest reward.
Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote